Scallops in red wine with crumbles
Joke’s treasure of yesterday, delicious!!!!
Scallops from the oven with red wine sauce and crumble roombotersprits
Starter, 25 minutes , 4 people.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees .
- Melt 30 grams of butter in a wide pan . Add the honey and let caramelize . Add the port and reduce to a syrupy whole. Add the red wine and broth and let it boil down to one third .
- Place the scallops on a baking sheet and divide the rest of the butter over it. Put them 2 to 3 minutes in the oven so that the inside and the outside is golden brown translucent .
- Crumble the sprits and mix it with the lemon zest . Grid mixture crisp in a dry pan .
- Serve each person three scallops with red wine sauce and sprinkle some of the sprit crumble over .
Nutritional per person
- 288 kcal ( 1209 kJ ) .
- Protein : 13 g
- Fat: 10 g ( including 0 g unsaturated) .
- Carbohydrates : 15 g .
- 12 scallops
- 40g soft butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100ml red port
- 300 ml red wine
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 roombotersprits
- Grate of half a lemon